Meal Prep BBQ Chicken Salad Bowls — A quick & easy healthy meal to prep for the week ahead. Made with shredded BBQ chicken, romaine, grilled sweet potatoes, and frozen corn.
- 3 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 5 cups romaine, chopped
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 1 large sweet potato, cubed
- Prepare sweet potato by cooking on indoor grill, or bake in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine shredded chicken and BBQ sauce. Set aside.
- In preferred meal prep bowls, divide lettuce evenly.
- Top with prepared sweet potatoes, chicken, and corn.
Add avocado for even more filling power.
Make plant-based by substituting chicken for grilled tofu or favorite plant protein.
Use rotisserie chicken to make this meal even faster to prepare.
- Category: Salad
- Method: Assemble
- Cuisine: BBQ
- Serving Size: 1 Salad
- Calories: 387
- Sugar: 15
- Sodium: 681
- Fat: 5
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Unsaturated Fat: 4
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 34
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 46
- Cholesterol: 119
Keywords: BBQ, Chicken, Salad, Lunch, Meal Prep