- 1 block firm tofu, drained
- 1/4 cup buffalo or hot sauce
- 6 corn tortillas
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- salad greens
- additional toppings (avocado, salsa, black beans, roasted corn, jalapenos, etc)
- 3 mason jars
- Crumble tofu into a large skillet set over medium heat.
- Cook until browned and heated through.
- Remove from heat and stir in hot sauce. Set aside.
- Use the lid of a mason jar to cut tortillas into rounds.
- Layer tofu, greens, cheese, tortilla, and additional toppings evenly in mason jars.
- When serving, remove lid and microwave for 45 seconds, or until heated through and cheese is melted, or eat room temperature.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Category: Vegetarian, Dinner