- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup VTPB Maple Walnut Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup oats
- 2 T raisins
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray cookie sheet with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine mashed banana with peanut butter.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto cookie sheet and spread out slightly into four cookie shapes.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until firm.
- Store in airtight container for up to 3 days or 1 month in freezer.
Deglutify: Use certified GF oats.
- Category: Breakfast, Cookies, Snacks
- Serving Size: 1 cookie