- 1 1/2 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/2 banana
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 4–5 ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened, toasted coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 kiwi, chopped
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 1 fresh pineapple, cut in half and hollowed out (optional for presentation)
- Add pineapple, banana, coconut milk, lime juice, and ice cubes to blender.
- Blend on high for 1 minute, or until smooth.
- Pour evenly between pineapple halves (if using) or into two small bowls.
- Top each with toasted coconut, chopped macadamia nuts, chopped kiwi, and banana slices.
- Category: Breakfast