This low-carb spinach wrap recipe is both gluten-free and paleo-friendly, and only requires five simple ingredients to make! You can even make it right in the microwave!
- 1/4 cup frozen spinach, thawed, drained
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tbsp flaxseed meal
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- cooking spray or olive oil
- Coat a 8 or 9 inch glass pie dish with cooking spray or oil. Set aside.
- In a small blender or food processor, combine remaining ingredients.
- Spread mixture evenly in prepared dish.
- Microwave 3-4 minutes, or until firm and cooked through.
- Let sit 1-2 minutes.
- Coax wrap out of pan with a rubber spatula.
- Fill with desired fillings & enjoy.
- Category: Breads, Wraps