- 1 1/2 tablespoons white whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon Naked whey protein powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk
- pinch salt
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine flour, protein powder, and baking powder.
- Stir in egg, almond milk, and salt until combined.
- Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes, or until firm and cooked through.
- Let cool, removed from bowl with knife and cut in half.
- Toast and top with desired toppings.
- Category: bread