A sweet and creamy breakfast recipe made with Earl Grey tea, milk, and vanilla. The perfect start, especially on those cold and gloomy mornings!
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Earl Grey tea bag
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 1/2 cup rolled oats*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2teaspoons sugar, or preferred sweetener
- In a small saucepan, bring water to a boil over high heat.
- Remove from heat, and steep tea bag in boiling water for 3-5 minutes.
- Discard tea bag, and add milk and oats to saucepan.
- Heat over medium-high heat for 3-5 minutes, or until oats are thickened.
- Remove from heat, and add vanilla and sweetener.
- Transfer to bowl, and top with cinnamon and additional milk if desired.
*use certified gluten-free oats if needed.
- Prep Time: 2 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: breakfast
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: breakfast, oatmeal, earl grey, london fog latte