- 1 small handful fresh lavender, rinsed (about 1/3 cup)
- 2/3 cup honey
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 1/2 cups fresh squeezed lemon juice (about 6 lemons)
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- Combine rinsed lavender and honey in a large bowl.
- Mash lavender into honey with a fork to release flavor.
- Add boiling water to honey mixture and stir until honey is dissolved.
- Cover and let sit for 1 hour.
- Strain mixture over a large pitcher with a fine mesh strainer. Discard lavender.
- Add lemon juice,cold water and ice to pitcher and stir to combine.
- Top with fresh lemon slices and additional lavender and serve.
Veganize: Substitute honey for sweetener of choice.
**DO NOT use florist flowers or flowers that have been sprayed with pesticides or insecticides. Buy organically grown lavender or substitute with 1 Tbsp dried lavender.**
- Category: Drinks