- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 large avocado
- 2 Zespri SunGold kiwis, peeled
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 4 sheets whole graham crackers crushed) *
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients except for graham cracker crumbs.
- Blend until smooth.
- In a large jar, or two smaller jars, sprinkle graham cracker crumbs to coat the bottom.
- Top with a third of the yogurt mixture.
- Repeat the process two more times.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Sprinkle tops with graham cracker crumbs just before serving.
* Use gluten-free graham crackers or crushed pecans to make gluten-free.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Category: Dessert