This post may contain affiliate links which means I make a small commission if you make a purchase at no additional cost to you. See the disclosure policy for more information.
Kitchen Gifts for Under $20:
Have a friend who likes to cook? Is just starting to cook? Is trying to cook more healthy meals at home? Then these kitchen gifts are for her! I've including my personal kitchen essentials that making cooking healthy meals easier and budget-friendly.
- Chef's Knife - $15 Cooking is A LOT easier with a sharp knife. This is a must have for any kitchen, especially for cutting through those tough squashes (like this how-to for butternut squash). Like they always say, a sharp knife is a safe knife.
- Glass Food Storage Containers - $20 If your girlfriend is all about that meal prep life, she'll definitely need a stash of these glass containers for all those meal prep bowls and chopped veggies. I love the snap covers these ones have to prevent spills.
- Mason Jar Spoon Rest - $12 This one is on my wish list too. No more sauce stained countertops or stoves need apply. Plus, you can never go wrong with a pop of red or mason jars.
- Silicone Oven Mitts - $14 Nothing is worse than taking a hot, heavy pan out of the oven while fearing for a life of third degree burns in the process. A lot of oven mitts can get too bulky, but the silicone design on these is especially assuring for proper gripping.
- Stainless Steel Microplane $7 A must have for zesting citrus, grating cheese, and adding that secret ingredient of freshly grated nutmeg to all those homemade dishes.
- Nesting Measuring Cups $11 The nesting design on these measuring cups maximizes space and organization, and they are even cute enough to use as serving bowls for snacks and small bites.
- Silicone Spatula Set $16 Your friend won't realize she needs these, until she has them. She'll be left wondering how she ever made eggs, sauteed veggies, or made oatmeal on the stove without them.
- Copper Measuring Spoons $16 These measuring spoons are perfect for any country kitchen, and are easier to clean and longer-lasting than the plastic variety.
Additional kitchen gifts:
9. Gift Cards. You can't go wrong with giving the gift of week's worth of groceries. Give her a gift card for her favorite grocery store or one that she doesn't visit that often since it's too expensive.
10. Meal Delivery Box. Which is pretty much like cooking her dinner, right? There's plenty of options out there for all types of dietary preferences, including Blue Apron, HelloFresh, and Purple Carrot.
Looking for more gift ideas?
Check out these other gift guides for everyone on your list!
Make it a great day!
What are your favorite kitchen gifts?
Which gift would you want first?