Gluten & Dairy Free, Vegan, Paleo
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts
- 6 dates, pitted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 T lime juice
- 1/4 cup finely shredded, unsweetened coconut
- 1 packet True Lime (or 1 tsp lime zest)
- Combine almonds and macadamia nuts in a food processor.
- Process until crumbly.
- Add dates, vanilla, and lime juice.
- Process until dough forms, scraping sides of the bowl as you go.
- Transfer mixer to a bowl, and refrigerate for 30 min.
- Combine coconut and True Lime or lime zest in a shallow dish.
- Dip fingertips in a cup of water and roll dough into 9 balls, wetting fingertips each time.
- Roll each ball in coconut.
- Store in air tight container in fridge for up to 1 week.
- Category: Snacks