Super Easy Ice Cream Cupcakes — A must-try recipe for any summer party or birthday! Layers of chocolate peanut butter crunchies, creamy ice cream, and whipped cream frosting.
- 6 sheets chocolate graham crackers
- 6 tablespoons peanut butter magic shell sauce, or chocolate magic shell/chocolate syrup
- 1 pint ice cream of choice ( I used Enlightened Triple Chocolate)
- whipped cream
- additional toppings (sprinkles, chopped nuts, cherries, etc)
- Line a muffin tin with 6 foil cupcake liners
- Let ice cream thaw on counter until softened.
- In the bowl of a food processor, add graham cracker sheets.
- Pulse until crumbs are formed.
- Add crumbs to a bowl, and mix with magic shell or chocolate sauce.
- Add half of crumb mixture evenly to prepared cupcake liners.
- Top each with a spoonful of softened ice cream.
- Top with remaining crumb mixture.
- Finish with one more spoonful of ice cream, and spread evenly.
- Freeze cupcakes at least 30 minutes, or until ready to serve.
- Right before serving, top each cupcake with whipped cream and desired toppings.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: no-bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cupcake
- Calories: 283
- Sugar: 17
- Sodium: 205
- Fat: 16
- Saturated Fat: 8
- Carbohydrates: 35
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 6
- Cholesterol: 18
Keywords: ice cream, dessert, cupcake, cake, peanut butter, summer, chocolate