All you need is 3 simple ingredients for a quick & healthy snack made in less than 5 minutes!
- 3 corn tortillas, cut into quarters
- cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Lay cut tortillas evenly on a plate, doing your best not to overlap.
- Spray evenly with cooking spray, and sprinkle with salt.
- Flip tortillas over, and repeat.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Remove plate from microwave with oven mitts (plate will be very hot!)
- Flip chips, and return to microwave for additional minute, keeping a close eye to prevent burning.
- Remove plate carefully with oven mitts, and serve chips with favorite dip immediately.
- Chips are best served immediately, but can be kept in a cool, place in a resealable container overnight.
- Standby when chips are cooking to make sure they do not burn.
- Let plate cool for 2-3 minutes before serving. It will be very hot out of the microwave.
- Prep Time: 1 minute
- Cook Time: 4 minutes
- Category: appetizer
- Method: microwave
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Serving Size: 6 chips
- Calories: 82
- Sugar: 2
- Sodium: 298
- Fat: 2
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Unsaturated Fat: 2
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 15
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 2
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: corn, tortilla, chips, appetizer, snack, gluten free, vegetarian, vegan