A warming and sweetly spiced hot beverage full of collagen and spices.
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk ( I used it from the carton, not the can)
- 1 scoop Great Lakes unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- pinch black pepper
- 5-6 drops liquid stevia (can also use 1 teaspoon honey or preferred sweetener)
- Add coconut milk to a microwave-safe mug.
- Heat in microwave for about 2 minutes, or until milk is hot, but not boiling.
- Add remaining ingredients, and stir until combined.
- Use milk frother (if available) to mix ingredients.
- Prep Time: 3 mins
- Cook Time: 2 mins
- Category: Beverage
Keywords: turmeric, ginger, milk, dairy free, collagen, protein