Wondering how to grill corn in the husk? This simple tutorial will change the way you cook corn on the cob, especially during the summer!
- 4 ears of corn in husk
- 8 cups
- desired toppings (butter, salt, pepper, etc)
- Peel any loose husks off each ear of corn.
- Place corn in a large pot or bowl, and cover with water.
- Let corn sit at least 15-30 minutes.
- Preheat gas grill to medium heat.
- Strain water, and place corn directly on grill.
- Cook about 10-15 minutes, rotating each ear of corn every few minutes until all sides are charred.
- Remove from heat, and let cool at least 5 minutes before peeling and serving with desired toppings.
- If you want a bit of char on your corn, cut remove the silk and husks from the top 1/4 of each ear of corn so that it is in direct contact with the grill.
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving (no toppings)
- Calories: 88
- Sugar: 6
- Sodium: 15
- Fat: 1.5
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Unsaturated Fat: 1.5
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 19
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 3
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: corn, grill, summer, vegetables, side dish, vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, on the cob