- 2 cups fresh strawberries, washed and sliced
- 1 cup sweet red wine
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 4 biscuits, sliced in half
- whipped cream
- Place sliced strawberries in a medium bowl.
- Add lemon juice and wine. Stir to combine.
- Let sit at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Refrigerate strawberries an additional hour.
- To assemble, place one half of biscuit in a glass or bowl.
- Top with 1/4 cup of strawberries, making sure to add some of the juice as well.
- Top strawberries with whipped cream.
- Repeat process again for each serving.
Veganize: Replace whipped cream with coconut whipped cream or other vegan alternative. Be sure biscuits are not prepared with lard, butter, or milk.
Deglutify: Prepare or buy GF biscuits.
- Category: Dessert