This Homemade Chocolate Peanut Butter Latte Recipe is a treat for all coffee and peanut butter lovers! Made with no dairy and no added sugar.
- 1/2 cup double strength coffee
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 tablespoons powdered peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 6–8 drops vanilla liquid stevia*
- 1/2 tablespoon natural peanut butter (optional)
- chocolate sauce (optional)
- In a large coffee mug, add prepared coffee, cocoa powder, powdered peanut butter, and liquid stevia or sweetener.
- In a glass jar with removable lid, add almond milk.
- Heat in microwave without lid on for 30 seconds, or until milk is warmed.
- Replace lid, and shake until foamy.
- Pour milk into coffee mixture.
- Drizzle with peanut butter and chocolate sauce if using.
- you can also use your favorite sweetener instead of stevia. Start with 2 teaspoons and adjust to your preferred sweetness.
- I used powdered peanut butter since it mixes much easier than regular peanut butter. It also adds a lot more flavor without having to add A TON of pb, and thus making this drink a calorie bomb.
- If you can’t find powdered peanut butter, regular pb can be used, but will not yield the same exact results. Heat at least 2 tablespoons of peanut in a microwave-safe bowl for 20-30 seconds, until liquid. Mix in with coffee as listed in recipe.
- Want it a little more indulgent? Crumble up peanut butter cups, and sprinkle on top.
*nutrition information estimated.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Category: beverages, drinks
- Method: microwave
- Cuisine: american
- Serving Size: 1 latte (no optional toppings)
- Calories: 119
- Sugar: 2
- Sodium: 189
- Fat: 5
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Unsaturated Fat: 4
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 9
- Fiber: 6
- Protein: 8
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: latte, chocolate, peanut butter, dairy free, vegan, coffee