- 1/2 cup honey cinnamon almonds
- 1/2 cup pitted dates
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Add all bite ingredients except water to the bowl of a food processor.
- Process until mixture forms crumbly dough ~ about 1 minute. Scrap sides of bowl as you go.
- Add in water, and process another 10 seconds.
- Form into balls.
- Combine coating mixture in a small shallow bowl.
- Roll each ball in sugar mixture to coat.
- Store in refrigerator up to 1 week, or freezer for 2 weeks.
- Category: snacks