These greek yogurt pumpkin spice overnight oats are an easy and healthy breakfast recipe full of protein and fall flavor!
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds (optional)
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup (optional)
- In a jar with a lid, combine all ingredients except pumpkin seeds and maple syrup.
- Replace lid, and refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving, add pumpkin seeds, maple syrup, and extra cinnamon if desired.
*use certified gluten-free oats if needed.
*make these vegan-friendly by swapping out yogurt for non-dairy alternative, or leaving out, and increasing almond milk to 3/4 cup.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving (with seeds and maple syrup)
- Calories: 343
- Sugar: 21
- Sodium: 92
- Fat: 10
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Unsaturated Fat: 9
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 53
- Fiber: 6
- Protein: 15
- Cholesterol: 7
Keywords: pumpkin, oats, breakfast, healthy, greek yogurt, fall