This Homemade Gluten Free Chex Mix Recipe is a seriously addicting party snack that is perfect for your game day spread. Love the smokey and salty combo!
- 5 cups corn chex cereal
- 2 cups gluten-free pretzels
- 1/4 cup olive oil, or melted coconut oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 can (6 oz) Blue Diamond Smokehouse Almonds
- Combine cereal and pretzels in a large, microwave-safe bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, Worcestershire sauce, and seasonings.
- Pour sauce over cereal mixture, and stir lightly with rubber spatula to coat evenly.
- Microwave on high for 4-5 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Stir in almonds, and spread mixture on baking sheet to cool.
- Store in airtight container for up to 3-5 days.
- Category: snack
Keywords: gluten free, snack, appetizer, game day, blue diamond