This post may contain affiliate links which means I make a small commission if you make a purchase at no additional cost to you. See the disclosure policy for more information.
Gift Ideas for Coffee Lovers Under $20:
Have a friend who is a caffeine queen? Can't go a day without her morning latte? Or loves to try out the latest coffee trend? Then these coffee lovers gifts are for her! I've including my favorite coffee accessories and goodies that any fellow coffee addict would love, all for less than $20.
- Holiday Coffee - $20 What's better to get a coffee lover than COFFEE! This collection of holiday flavors is a festive way to try new blends.
- Coffee Grinder - $14 Nothing beats freshly ground coffee. This grinder is not only compact, but is also equipped with different size grind options from fine to coarse.
- French Press - $18 If you haven't had french pressed coffee, have you really had coffee? This affordable option is easy to use, and small enough for travel.
- Milk Frother - $10 A serious must-have for any home barista. This set includes both an electric frother and spoon to master the art of lattes in one punch.
- Torani Holiday Syrups - $7 What's a holiday without festive lattes?! Your gal pal can make her own at home with this collection of holiday syrups to get in the spirit.
- Coffee Mug - $19 You can never go wrong with a coffee mug. The gold accents and feminine touch will put her straight into Girl Boss mode.
- Coffee Art Print - $9 Confused about the abundance of coffee options out there? You're not alone. Why not learn them all with a piece of art in the process!
- Travel Mug - $15 Travel mugs are a definite must, especially one that keeps your coffee hot, and out of your lap. This one does just that.
Other Coffee Lovers Gift Ideas:
- Gift cards. An always welcome gift. Get your girl some cash $$ to feed her never-ending Americano habit.
- Coffee Date. Treat your girl AND yourself to a gal date to a new coffee shop. Take a break from the holiday madness, and fuel up for another round of shopping in the process!
Looking for more gift ideas?
Check out these other gift guides for everyone on your list!
Make it a great day!
What are your favorite kitchen gifts?
Which gift would you want first?