- 1 pound fresh brussels sprouts
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, add brussels sprouts and 1 cup of water.
- Microwave covered on high for 8-10 minutes, or until all brussels sprouts are tender.
- Drain water, and add remaining ingredients to bowl.
- Toss to coat.
- Spread brussels sprouts on a baking sheet, and press down on each with the back of a wooden spoon to flatten.
- Sprinkle with extra parmesan cheese, and bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until browned.
- Category: vegetables, side dish
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: brussels sprouts, vegetables, roasted, parmesan, garlic, oven, baked