- 2 pieces garlic naan bread
- 1/2 cup Sabra Sun Dried Tomato Hummus
- 1 cup eggplant, diced
- 1 cup cauliflower, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries, raisins, or currants (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- While preheating, place a large cast iron skillet into oven to warm.
- Chop vegetables, and add to a large bowl.
- Toss with oil, salt, pepper, cinnamon, and curry powder.
- Top each piece of naan with 1/4 cup hummus, half the vegetable mixture, 1/4 cup goat cheese, and a tablespoon of dried fruit if using.
- Carefully remove skillet from oven, and add prepared pizza.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes, or until crispy.
- Cut each into four pieces and serve warm.
*A baking sheet can be used in place of a cast iron skillet. Do not preheat baking sheet if using.
- Category: pizza, appetizer, main dish