This No-Bake Frozen S'mores Recipe is a classic summer treat made easy, with only three ingredients, and no campfire required!
- 12 sheets honey graham crackers, broken in two (24 squares all together)
- 1 1/2 cups marshmallow fluff
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- On a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, lay out graham cracker squares.
- Top half of them with 2 tablespoons each of marshmallow fluff.
- Add the other half of graham cracker squares on top to form a sandwich.
- Freeze for 15-30 minutes.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add chocolate chips.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds at a time, until fully melted, stirring at each interval.
- Remove squares from freezer, and dip half in chocolate to coat.
- Add back to parchment-lined baking sheet, and freeze until ready to serve, or chocolate is solid.
- Keep frozen until ready to serve.
- Freeze s'mores before dipping in chocolate to prevent the marshmallow from spreading and leaking.
- Prep Time: 45 mins
- Category: Dessert
- Method: no-bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 each
- Calories: 245
- Sugar: 26
- Sodium: 95
- Fat: 9.5
- Saturated Fat: 5
- Unsaturated Fat: 4.5
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 41
- Fiber: 2.5
- Protein: 3
- Cholesterol: 10
Keywords: smores, chocolate, marshmallow, dessert, summer, no bake