These Flourless Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies only require 6 ingredients to make & a perfect treat to celebrate the fall season with!
- 1 cup natural creamy peanut butter
1 large egg
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup + 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
12 Hershey kisses, unwrapped
- In a large bowl, mix together cinnamon, peanut butter, egg, and 1 cup sugar until combined. Move dough to the freezer for 10 minutes or refrigerator for 30 minutes to firm.
- While dough is chilling, add 2 tablespoons of sugar and pumpkin pie spice to a small bowl. Unwrap Hershey kisses, and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper, or coat with cooking spray.
- Remove dough from refrigerator/freezer. Spray hands with cooking spray or coat with oil. Roll dough into golf ball-sized balls (about 12), and roll each in spiced sugar to coat.
- Place each ball on prepared baking sheet, and bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until bottoms are golden brown.
- Remove from oven, and immediately place an unwrapped Hershey kiss in the middle of each cookie.
- Let cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before moving to a cooling rack to cool completely.
nutrition information estimated
- For lower calorie cookie, roll into small balls before baking. Baking time can vary depending on size.
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 350
- Sugar: 23
- Sodium: 200
- Fat: 24
- Saturated Fat: 4
- Unsaturated Fat: 20
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 30
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 12
- Cholesterol: 17
Keywords: peanut butter, pumpkin, cookie, recipe, gluten free, fall, dessert