Super Easy No Bake Energy Bites -- The perfect on the go snack recipe made with a few simple ingredients, and no sugar added!
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup nuts/seeds (sunflower seeds, chopped walnuts, chopped almonds, etc)
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seed (or hemp seeds, chia seeds)
- 1/4 cup dried fruit (raisins, dried cranberries, chopped apricots, dried blueberries, etc)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter (the runny kind)
- In a large bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients.
- Add the remaining two, and stir to combine.
- With your hands, press mixture into 12-15 balls.
- Store in airtight container, and store in refrigerator up to 4 days, or in freezer up to 2 weeks.
- Mixing and forming with your hands works best. Make sure to press them tightly to help them stay together better.
- These are best kept in the freezer for storage. They defrost rather quickly for snacking on, or can even be heated for 10 seconds if in a rush.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Category: snack
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 bite
- Calories: 118
- Sugar: 3
- Sodium: 18
- Fat: 6
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Unsaturated Fat: 5
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 15
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 4
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: snack, bite, healthy, vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, no sugar, oats