These Easy Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies are made with just 4 simple ingredients, and ready in less than 30 minutes! A gluten-free cookie recipe perfect for the holidays!
- 1 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 15 Hershey kisses, unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper, or coat with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together peanut butter, egg, and 1 cup sugar until combined.
- Move dough to the freezer for 5 minutes or refrigerator for 10 minutes to firm.
- Add 2 tablespoons of sugar to a small bowl.
- Spray hands with cooking spray or coat with oil.
- Roll dough into golf ball-sized balls (about 15), and roll each in sugar to coat.
- Place each ball on prepared baking sheet, and bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until bottoms are golden brown.
- Remove from oven, and immediately place an unwrapped Hershey kiss in the middle of each cookie.
- Let cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before moving to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: dessert
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 182
- Sugar: 18
- Sodium: 63
- Fat: 10
- Saturated Fat: 3
- Unsaturated Fat: 7
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 21
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 5
- Cholesterol: 14
Keywords: peanut butter, cookies, dessert, treat, gluten free, chocolate