This dill pickle vinaigrette is a simple salad dressing recipe made with leftover pickle juice. The ultimate dressing for pickle lovers!
- 1 1/2 cups dill pickle juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- Combine all ingredients in jar with lid.
- Shake to combine.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- If using lower sodium pickle juice, you can add salt to taste.
- Use fresh garlic and herbs by replacing the garlic powder with 1 clove of minced garlic and 2 teaspoons of chopped fresh dill.
- Category: dressing
- Method: no-cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pickle, dill, dressing, salad, homemade, vegan, vegetarian, gluten free