- 2 lbs (about 2 large) russet potatoes
- 3/4 cup dill pickle juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Rinse potatoes and pat dry. Cut into matchsticks, and set aside in a large bowl with cover.
- In a small saucepan, add pickle juice, garlic powder, and dill. Heat over medium flame until mixture begins to simmer.
- Remove from heat, and pour mixture over potatoes.
- Refrigerate 2-4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Coat two baking sheets with cooking spray and set aside.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of the pickle juice mixture, and transfer potatoes to baking sheets.
- Bake fries for 25 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking.
- Add pickle juice to a spray bottle.
- Remove fries from oven, and spray with pickle juice.
- Sprinkle with salt and additional dill before serving.
- Category: Sides