- 1 large red apple, thinly sliced
- juice from half a lemon
- 1 tube Immaculate Baking refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- cinnamon roll icing
- powdered sugar, for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a standard muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, add apple slices and lemon juice.
- Fill bowl halfway with water, and microwave for 3 minutes, until apple slices are pliable.
- Drain, and pat apple slices dry.
- Remove cinnamon rolls from packaging.
- Unravel each cinnamon roll, and layer apple slices horizontally on upper half of cinnamon roll.
- Carefully roll back together, pinches end to seal.
- Add each roll to muffin tin, spacing out evenly.
- Bake 18-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Transfer baked cinnamon rolls to serving plate and drizzle with icing.
- Before serving, dust generously with powdered sugar.
- Category: breakfast, brunch, holidays