This Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie takes just 4 simple ingredients and 10 minutes to make! A non-dairy dessert, made with Häagen-Dazs Crunchy Peanut Butter Non-Dairy Trio Crispy Layers Frozen Dessert, that everyone can enjoy for the holidays.
- 1 chocolate graham cracker crust
- 2 (14 oz ) cartons of Häagen-Dazs Crunchy Peanut Butter Non-Dairy TRIO CRISPY LAYERS frozen dessert
- 1/2 cup mini dairy-free chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- Let ice cream thaw on counter until softened.
- Spread evenly in graham cracker crust.
- Top with chocolate chips, and drizzle with peanut butter.
- Return to the freezer for at least 2 hours, or until firm.
- Cut evenly into 8 slices, and serve.
- Prep Time: 2h 30 min
- Category: dessert
- Method: no-bake
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: ice cream, non dairy, vegan, peanut butter, chocolate, dessert, holidays