- 2 cups pomegranate juice
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp unflavored gelatin
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp orange zest
- Grease a glass loaf pan with cooking spray or butter.
- in a small pot over medium heat, combine half of the pomegranate juice, chia seeds, honey, and gelatin.
- Bring to a simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until thickened.
- Remove from the heat, and add remaining juice.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and refrigerate overnight.
- Invert onto a plate, or transfer to serving dish.
Veganize: Substitute honey for vegan sweetener such as maple syrup. Substitute gelatin for agar agar.
- Category: Condiment