Cheeseburger Burrito Recipe -- Everything you know and love about a burger wrapped up in a flour tortilla, fries included!
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups baked french fries (dill pickle fries recommended!)
- 4 - 10” flour tortillas
- preferred burger toppings (ketchup, mustard, lettuce, tomato, etc)
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add ground turkey, and cook for 6-8 minutes, or until cooked through and browned.
- Mix in Worcestershire sauce, and set aside.
- Lay flour tortilla on a clean working surface.
- Add 1/4 of ground turkey and cheddar cheese.
- Top with baked french fries, and preferred burger toppings.
- Roll together, and repeat with remaining three tortillas before serving.
- Use preferred ground meat or meat alternate.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Category: Sandwich
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 burrito (without condiments)
- Calories: 576
- Sugar: 1
- Sodium: 605
- Fat: 22
- Saturated Fat: 8
- Unsaturated Fat: 14
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 61
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 32
- Cholesterol: 100
Keywords: burger, burrito, turkey, sandwich, wrap, cheese