- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups baked french fries (dill pickle fries recommended!)
- 4 – 10” flour tortillas
- preferred burger toppings (ketchup, mustard, lettuce, tomato, etc)
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add ground turkey, and cook for 6-8 minutes, or until cooked through and browned.
- Mix in Worcestershire sauce, and set aside.
- Lay flour tortilla on a clean working surface.
- Add 1/4 of ground turkey and cheddar cheese.
- Top with baked french fries, and preferred burger toppings.
- Roll together, and repeat with remaining three tortillas before serving.
- Category: Main Dish