Cheeseburger Burrito Recipe — Everything you know and love about a burger wrapped up in a flour tortilla, fries included!
Y’all know what it is.
I couldn’t let those Dill Pickle Fries off the hook THAT easy. Those spuds gotta WERK.
I like burgers. My boyfriend likes burritos. And they lived happily ever after together in perfect harmony. The End.
But seriously though, why can’t all the foods live together is delicious, tortilla-wrapped harmony forever and always? Is that really too much to ask?
The fact of the matter is, I don’t have a grill, and burgers on the grill are highly superior to in a skillet. The perks of not having a yard. Le sigh.
My solution? Wrap that ish up. You can do no wrong with a burrito my friends. PLUS, National pickle month, french fry day, and burger day are ALL in July. The universe couldn’t have aligned this burrito baby and more perfectly than that. It’s destiny.
The best part is, you can make this burrito however you like. The kitchen is your Chipotle. Let the tortilla be your canvas to burger greatness.
My recommendations? Dill pickle fries (duh), but avocado, a fried egg (if your feeling adventurous), and even.more.pickles. That is and will forever be the answer to life’s questions. More pickles, please, thank you, RIGHT NOW.
- You can use your preferred meat filling (beef, vegetarian crumbles, beans, etc). I made it with the veggie crumbles, and they came out just as delicious!
- Want a gluten-free option? Easily swap out for a gluten-free wrap, or roll it into a collard green leaf (yay #onemoreplant!)
- Stuffing with these Dill Pickle Fries is highly recommended, but optional. Adding fries should be a MUST though!
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups baked french fries (dill pickle fries recommended!)
- 4 - 10" flour tortillas
- preferred burger toppings (ketchup, mustard, lettuce, tomato, etc)
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add ground turkey, and cook for 6-8 minutes, or until cooked through and browned.
- Mix in Worcestershire sauce, and set aside.
- Lay flour tortilla on a clean working surface.
- Add ¼ of ground turkey and cheddar cheese.
- Top with baked french fries, and preferred burger toppings.
- Roll together, and repeat with remaining three tortillas before serving.
Pin this recipe for later!
Looking for even more burger inspo?
You’ll love these recipes too!
Make it a great day!
Burger or burrito?
What’s a must burger topping for you?