- 1 Caveman Crust (or favorite pizza crust/dough)
- 1/2 cup vegetarian refried beans
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, sliced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 green onion, chopped
- sour cream, guacamole (optional)
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat refried beans for 30 seconds, or until warm.
- Remove pizza crust from package, and spread evenly with refried beans.
- Top with black beans, chopped tomatoes, and jalapeno slices.
- Sprinkle with cheese, and bake directly on oven rack for 8-10 minutes, or until crispy and cheese is melted.
- Let cool and top with chopped green onion.
- Cut and serve with sour cream and guacamole for dipping if using.
- Category: appetizers, main dish, pizza