- 1 Caveman crust (or favorite pizza dough)
- 1/4 cup neufchatel (reduced-fat) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt & pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 fresh jalapeno peppers, sliced
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
- Remove crust from packaging, and let soften on counter for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix softened cream cheese and spices together in a small bowl.
- Spread mixture on one half of crust.
- Top with sliced jalapenos and mozzarella cheese.
- Fold over the crust to cover mixture, pressing firmly along edges.
- Place on a baking sheet, and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cut into 6 slices and serve.
- Category: appetizer