Caesar Salad Avocado Toast — A simple avocado toast recipe mashed with garlic and herbs, and topped with dressed greens and freshly grated parmesan cheese. A veggie and fiber packed healthy snack!
- 1/4 avocado
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup finely chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/2 tablespoon caesar dressing
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- freshly cracked pepper
- slice of bread, toasted
- In a small bowl, mash avocado with garlic powder and seasoning. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, toss lettuce with dressing.
- Spread avocado mixture onto toast.
- Top with dressed greens.
- Grate parmesan cheese on to toast, and top with fresh cracked pepper.
- Add some more protein by mixing in some chopped, cooked chicken, white beans, or my personal favorite a fried egg.
- Category: snack
- Method: no-cook
- Cuisine: vegetarian
Keywords: toast, salad, caesar, dressing, snack, vegetarian, recipe