- 1 pound lean ground chicken
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 medium red bell peppers
- 1 1/2 cups cooked rice
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- chopped parsley or green onion
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice the tops of the peppers off, and scoop out seeds and membranes. Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add onion, garlic, and ground chicken. Cook until chicken is cooked through, and onion is softened.Set aside.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, and add peppers for 2 minutes. Remove and stand upright in an 11×9 baking dish.
- Add cooked rice and buffalo sauce to cooked chicken. Stir to combine.
- Add mixture evenly amongst peppers, and cover with foil.
- Bake for 10 minutes, remove foil, and sprinkle each pepper with shredded cheese.
- Bake and additional 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle each pepper with chopped parsley or green onion before serving.
- Category: dinner, main dish, entree