This Buffalo Chicken Lasagna Recipe is an easy dinner for any spicy food lover! Perfect for football season, game day, or any weekday.
- 9 Lasagna Noodles
- 1 lb cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle buffalo wing sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) container part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 cups part-skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- chopped green onion, for garnish
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix together ricotta, egg, and 1 cup of mozzarella cheese. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together shredded chicken 1 cup of buffalo sauce. Set aside.
- In a 14 x 10 glass baking dish spread half of remaining buffalo sauce to coat the bottom.
- Line with 3 lasagna noodles, and top with half of ricotta mixture, followed by 1/2 of chicken.
- Repeat once more, ending with remaining 3 lasagna noodles on top.
- Top with remaining buffalo sauce and 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil, and bake for 15 minutes.
- Turn oven up to 400 degrees, uncover, and bake for another 5-10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and browned.
- Let cool 10 minutes before serving, and garnish with chopped green onion if desired.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/8th of recipe
- Calories: 282
- Sugar: 3
- Sodium: 1540
- Fat: 12
- Saturated Fat: 6
- Unsaturated Fat: 6
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 23
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 22
- Cholesterol: 84
Keywords: buffalo sauce, chicken, lasagna, dinner, main dish, pasta