- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 piece of buttered toast
- 2 eggs, cooked to preference
- 1 tablespoon olive oli
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, add thawed blueberries and olive oil.
- Mush together to help breakdown blueberries into smaller pieces.
- Whisk in remaining dressing ingredients, and set aside.
- Assemble salad by adding all vegetables to a large bowl.
- Chop buttered toast into square pieces, and add to salad.
- Top with prepared eggs, and drizzle with dressing.
- Category: breakfast, salad, main dish