- 1 small head bok choy (about 6 leaves)
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Tamari*
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup crushed almonds
- Rinse and chop bok choy into thin strips. Add to a large bowl.
- Grate carrot and add to bok choy.
- In a small bowl, add remaining ingredients except almonds, and whisk to combine.
- Pour dressing mixture over vegetables and stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Transfer mixture to a serving bowl, and top with crushed almonds.
*soy sauce can be used instead if not strictly gluten-free.
- Category: Salads, Vegetables, Sides