Creamy goat cheese, wild blueberries, and fresh basil combine into this irresistibly easy and vegetarian-friendly Blueberry Basil & Goat Cheese Panini Sandwich.
- 2 slices bread (I used multigrain)
- 1/2 cup frozen wild blueberries, thawed and drained
- 2 ounces goat cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped basil
- Preheat panini press or skillet to medium heat.
- Spread both slices of bread evenly with goat cheese.
- Top one slice with thawed and drained blueberries.
- Sprinkle with basil, and top with remaining bread.
- Spray skillet or press with cooking spray, and add sandwich.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes. If using skillet, flip sandwich and cook an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve.
- Can be made gluten-free by using any gluten-free bread.
- Fresh blueberries can be used in place of frozen.
- Category: Sandwich
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: Vegetarian
Keywords: Sandwich, Panini, Blueberry, Goat Cheese, Basil, Vegetarian, Lunch