Blood Orange Chai Tea Latte Recipe – An easy and dairy-free drink made with chai tea, fresh blood orange juice, and vanilla. A sweet and spicy beverage to warm you up this winter!
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 chai tea bags
- 1/4 cup blood orange juice
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 teaspoon honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a large mug, pour boiling water over tea bags. Let steep for 3 minutes.
- Discard tea bags, and stir orange juice into tea.
- In a microwave-safe mug, combine almond milk, sweetener, and vanilla.
- Microwave on high for one minute.
- *optional* use milk frother to froth milk into a foam.
- Pour warm milk into tea, and top with cinnamon
- Category: drinks, beverages
- Method: boil
- Cuisine: Indian
Keywords: chai, tea, latte, orange, vegan, dairy-free, drink, beverage