This simple Balsamic Pasta Salad Recipe is made with balsamic vinaigrette, tri-color pasta, artichoke hearts, bell pepper, and marinated tofu. An easy, vegan friendly side dish for any cookout or barbecue!
- 1 pound tri-color bowtie pasta
- 1 red beller pepper, chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 (15 ounce) can artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup – 2/3 cup light balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 (7 ounce) bag Nasoya Balsamic Vinaigrette Toss’ables Tofu
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, and let cool for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add pasta and remaining ingredients to a large bowl, and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or overnight before serving.
- Sprinkle with additional chopped basil, before serving.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 1 1/2 cups
- Calories: 300
- Sugar: 8
- Sodium: 407
- Fat: 5
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Unsaturated Fat: 4
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 52
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 13
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: tofu, balsamic, pasta salad, side dish, summer, vegan, vegetarian