- 1 cup finely shredded, unsweetened coconut
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 pound cooked shrimp, peeled and chopped
- 3 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a mini muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk egg white until frothy.
- Add shredded coconut, and stir to combine.
- Add one tablespoon of coconut to each well of muffin tin.
- Press gently to form cups.
- Bake in preheated oven 7-10 minutes, or until edges start to brown.
- Let cool 10 minutes, and carefully remove cups from tin.
- In a small bowl, combine shrimp and chili sauce.
- Heat in microwave or in a small saucepan just before serving.
- Add mixture evenly to prepared cups, and garnish with crushed red pepper flakes before serving.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: appetizer