These Asian Collard Green Wraps are filled with a ginger soy chicken, fresh vegetables, and pineapple, and served with a tangy peanut sauce for dipping. A perfect recipe for a light lunch or satisfying snack!
- 2 collard leaves, washed and de-stemmed
- 1 package StarKist Ginger Soy Chicken Creations
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 pineapple ring, cut in half
- 1/4 cup peanut sauce for dipping
- Lay collard leaves on cutting board.
- Top with each with half chicken, pineapple, carrot, and bell pepper.
- Fold in sides and roll to close.
- Serve alongside peanut sauce.
- For a meal-sized portion, double the recipe.
- Toothpicks can help keep the wraps together.
- Make sure to cut out the woody stem of the collard leaves before filling for easy wrapping and eating.
- Category: sandwich
- Method: no-cook
- Cuisine: Asian
Keywords: StarKist, Chicken Creations, Collard Green Wraps, Sandwich, Peanut Sauce, Low Carb, High Protein