- 1 cup white whole wheat flour*
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 small apple, sliced
- 1/2 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, or confectioner’s sugar
- 1–2 tablespoons unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Preheat a large skillet over medium-low heat.
- In a large bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together milk, egg, vanilla, and maple syrup.
- Add wet ingredients to dry, mixing until just combined.
- Coat pan with non-stick spray, and pour batter 1/4 cup per pancake.
- Add apple slices to each pancake, and sprinkle with additional cinnamon if desired.
- Let cook 2-4 minutes, or until edges are bubbly.
- Flip, and cook an addition 1-2 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Repeat until all batter is used, spraying your pan each time.
- In a small bowl, whisk glaze ingredients together and serve with prepared pancakes.
*use gluten-free flour if desired or needed.
- Category: Breakfast