The Poor Girl’s Acai Smoothie Bowl Recipe — How to get the same experience of this trendy breakfast for a fraction of the price! Made with frozen blueberries, banana, and almond milk, with all the toppings!
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- fresh banana, sliced
- sweetened coconut flakes
- rolled oats
- natural peanut butter (the runny kind)
- Add frozen fruit and almond milk to a blender.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl, and top with fresh banana slices, oats, and coconut.
- Drizzle with peanut butter and enjoy!
- Category: breakfast, smoothie
- Method: blend
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: smoothie, breakfast, snack, blueberry, vegan, vegetarian