The Poor Girl's Acai Smoothie Bowl Recipe -- How to get the same experience of this trendy breakfast for a fraction of the price! Made with frozen blueberries, banana, and almond milk, with all the toppings!
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/2 fresh banana, sliced
- 1-2 tablespoons sweetened coconut flakes
- 1-2 tablespoons rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter (the runny kind)
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries (optional)
- Add frozen blueberries, frozen banana, and milk to a high-powered blender.
- Blend on high for 1 minute, or until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl, and top with fresh banana slices, oats, coconut, and blueberries if using.
- Drizzle with peanut butter and enjoy!
*calories are estimated.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Category: breakfast, smoothie
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: american
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie bowl
- Calories: 473
- Sugar: 42
- Sodium: 316
- Fat: 15
- Saturated Fat: 2
- Unsaturated Fat: 13
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 82
- Fiber: 12
- Protein: 10
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: smoothie, breakfast, snack, blueberry, vegan, vegetarian