A recipe for Calendula Sunflower Oil to help alleviate dry, winter skin which can help you on your pursuit to prevent getting sick this season.
- 1 cup organic calendula dried flowers
- 1.5 cups organic sunflower seed oil
- Mason jar with lid
- Grind flowers on coffee grinder or small blender, and pour into mason jar.
- Add sunflower seed oil, covering flowers with at least an inch of oil.
- Fasten cap, and shake to mix.
- Shake daily for 2-3 weeks.
- Using cheesecloth, strain off flowers into a medium-sized bowl.
- Discard flowers, and pour oil back in mason jar.
- Apply oil after bathing and as needed.
- Category: skincare
Keywords: sunflower, calendula, skincare, oil